Pics from Sulin & Roona at the Obama Rally on Election Night
From Sulin:
Thought Alpen might appreciate it if I shared some of the photos from Roona, Rahul (Roona's brother) and I attending the Obama rally in Grant Park, Chicago last night. It felt really good to be an American this morning.
Alpen, I was sad that my trip to visit you in Miami was redirected several times, but I will be so looking forward to celebrating with you next summer--for new possibilities in our world and in life!
I'm posting a new batch of pictures and posts at the "tour" site if you're cruising for diversion...
Be well, dear ally. Uneventful times are important and deserve a gentle honor.
It was indeed a defining moment to be part of the history being crated. I am sure, both Sulin and Roona are overwhelmed by the experience. I believe, that all Indians must have felt similar kind of vigor when it was Indian independence movement under Gandhiji. To awaken, the hungry, and imprisoned soul of about 7 centuries and ignite the flame of patriotism was an extra ordinary work. To achieve independence with the weapon of non-violence is still a mile- stone in the history of the world.
I have forwarded text of his speech to all my friends who had missed it. We, in India, have also re-joiced his wictory as if it was our own. To have such an impact on all is the proof thta how much we as global citizenz are tired of inequality and terrorism.
Coming back to us, we too, are fortunate that the treatment is going as per the plan. We have double reason to celebrate once it is over.
We have the third reason to celebrate as our wolrd is invaded by our precious grand child Rohan. It was a pleasant surprise to see him, hug him, cuddle him, talk to him, carry him, play with him, sing to him ( I hope, Keyur does not object)and work hard to be in his good book...He is an amzing baby... He has captured out heart for ever. Seeing him, I thought of changing my profession and open a creche'....and the name of the creche' "Divine Joy.com..."
2 comments:
Alpen, I was sad that my trip to visit you in Miami was redirected several times, but I will be so looking forward to celebrating with you next summer--for new possibilities in our world and in life!
I'm posting a new batch of pictures and posts at the "tour" site if you're cruising for diversion...
Be well, dear ally. Uneventful times are important and deserve a gentle honor.
Dear Alpen, Sulin and Roona,
It was indeed a defining moment to be part of the history being crated. I am sure, both Sulin and Roona are overwhelmed by the experience. I believe, that all Indians must have felt similar kind of vigor when it was Indian independence movement under Gandhiji. To awaken, the hungry, and imprisoned soul of about 7 centuries and ignite the flame of patriotism was an extra ordinary work. To achieve independence with the weapon of non-violence is still a mile- stone in the history of the world.
I have forwarded text of his speech to all my friends who had missed it. We, in India, have also re-joiced his wictory as if it was our own. To have such an impact on all is the proof thta how much we as global citizenz are tired of inequality and terrorism.
Coming back to us, we too, are fortunate that the treatment is going as per the plan. We have double reason to celebrate once it is over.
We have the third reason to celebrate as our wolrd is invaded by our precious grand child Rohan. It was a pleasant surprise to see him, hug him, cuddle him, talk to him, carry him, play with him, sing to him ( I hope, Keyur does not object)and work hard to be in his good book...He is an amzing baby... He has captured out heart for ever. Seeing him, I thought of changing my profession and open a creche'....and the name of the creche' "Divine Joy.com..."
More later,
Lots of love,
Jyotimami
Post a Comment