We knew you were kind of a superman, but without the quantitative proof. Now we have! The way you are generating WBC, your defence army, that you would put Defence secretary to shame.
For the spiritual soul that you are, I never knew that you have the traits of the ruthless dictator! Commanding bone marrow to overwork and churn out whooping numbers of WBC...something like Diwali Bonanza...Good going indeed. you need to abolish, completely destroy anything that can cause slightest problem.
Some news from India, Looking at the financial crisis...some funnies:
The way things are going on only bank that may survive would be blood bank
A name of the new movie: Sare zameen par ( Sush, do you recall seeing it on keyur's birthday @ Pune)
When a customer went to bank to withdraw money the bank bounced...
Let me tell you the scenario at our household in Pune. Because of Diwali time, The commander-in-chief, Ba is planning, executing the entire operation of making ghooghra and cholafali. She hates anyone interfering with such delicacies. What to bring, how to prepare, and how to display ...she goes in great details. You would have definitely enjoyed the process. How to prepare the dough to how to deep fry with particular tinge of pinkish brown is of six sigma standard. No one can pass her standard. Some body has to keep her legacy in your genration and I think you are the most appropriate candidate. So next Diwali, we want you to be in India to learn from her.
The festivity and the hectivity puts me into philosophical mode. Is it necessary to whether it is required test to go up and evolve...? I am still confused on the issue. We can have your opinion on the subject.
Right now, I go for 2 days to cardiiac operation theatre and am a part of the team that gives cardiac anesthesia. New learning experience and I am thoroughly enjoying it. The next 4 days I am part of the emergency team. Both are good posting. It makes me look at life with different perspective.
I will ask Haren to post new raga that he is learning.
Hats off to the people having amazing sense of humor. Despite the fact that the financial crisis has affected many lives, still people find out the way to laugh. There are many jokes circulating on net, I have selected few for you. You may contribute more if you wish.
The financial crisis may ruin some banks and throw thousands of people out of work, but it has generated a wealth of jokes spawned by gallows humour. Here are few samples: Q: What's the definition of optimism? A: An investment banker who irons five shirts on a Sunday evening. *** Q: What is the difference between an investment banker and a pigeon? A: A pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW. *** Q: What is the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza? A; The pizza can still feed a family of four.
*** An investment banker said he was going to concentrate on the big issues from now on. He sold me one in the street yesterday. *** A man went to his bank manager and said: ‘I'd like to start a small business. How do I go about it?' ‘Simple,' said the bank manager. ‘Buy a big one and wait.' *** The credit crunch is getting bad, isn't it? I mean, I let my brother borrow a tenner a couple of weeks back, it turns out I'm now Britain's fourth biggest lender. *** Q: What does a hedge fund manager with no fund to manage say? A: Would you like fries with that sir? *** Q: What is the capital of Iceland? A: About $3.50 *** I tried to get cash from the ATM today but it said “insufficient funds.” I don't know if that meant them or me. *** Mark Twain was ahead of the curve: “October. This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February.”
*** Years ago, people who sacrificed their sleep, family, food, laughter and joys of life... were called SOLDIERS !!!!!! But , now they are called....SHAREHOLDERS !!!!!!!!
***
There are 300 billion prime numbers if we account upto 700, rest are subprime...
I only wish I could receive rigorous culinary training from Ba. Of course, I would love to be there with you in Pune right now, but for now i would love to at least see pictures from the Diwali food and festivities over there.
...if its any trouble, maybe keyur can take a picture of you guys through skype!
9 comments:
Dear Alpen,
We knew you were kind of a superman, but without the quantitative proof. Now we have! The way you are generating WBC, your defence army, that you would put Defence secretary to shame.
For the spiritual soul that you are, I never knew that you have the traits of the ruthless dictator! Commanding bone marrow to overwork and churn out whooping numbers of WBC...something like Diwali Bonanza...Good going indeed. you need to abolish, completely destroy anything that can cause slightest problem.
Some news from India, Looking at the financial crisis...some funnies:
The way things are going on only bank that may survive would be blood bank
A name of the new movie: Sare zameen par ( Sush, do you recall seeing it on keyur's birthday @ Pune)
When a customer went to bank to withdraw money the bank bounced...
More later,
Lots of love, now and always,
Jyotiauntie
Hello Alpen:
First step: solve this riddle
The riddle: I am neither here nor there, up nor down, visible nor invisible, existence nor essence ... who am I?
second step: comes later
What's up Alpen!!!
So we can watch after you every day now.
Keep as your are, unflinching and uncompromising with the bad boy cells.
I can tell you you are definitely Europe's favorite candidate in this medical race.
Much love
Sébastien
Alpen We are here hoping for you to explain us the riddle...
LLLL
We love you here
Dear alpu,
How are you?
Let me tell you the scenario at our household in Pune. Because of Diwali time, The commander-in-chief, Ba is planning, executing the entire operation of making ghooghra and cholafali. She hates anyone interfering with such delicacies. What to bring, how to prepare, and how to display ...she goes in great details. You would have definitely enjoyed the process. How to prepare the dough to how to deep fry with particular tinge of pinkish brown is of six sigma standard. No one can pass her standard. Some body has to keep her legacy in your genration and I think you are the most appropriate candidate. So next Diwali, we want you to be in India to learn from her.
The festivity and the hectivity puts me into philosophical mode. Is it necessary to whether it is required test to go up and evolve...? I am still confused on the issue. We can have your opinion on the subject.
Right now, I go for 2 days to cardiiac operation theatre and am a part of the team that gives cardiac anesthesia. New learning experience and I am thoroughly enjoying it. The next 4 days I am part of the emergency team. Both are good posting. It makes me look at life with different perspective.
I will ask Haren to post new raga that he is learning.
More later,
zillion of hugs to you,
Jyotiauntie
Dear Alpen,
Hats off to the people having amazing sense of humor. Despite the fact that the financial crisis has affected many lives, still people find out the way to laugh. There are many jokes circulating on net, I have selected few for you. You may contribute more if you wish.
The financial crisis may ruin some banks and throw thousands of people out of work, but it has generated a wealth of jokes spawned by gallows humour. Here are few samples:
Q: What's the definition of optimism?
A: An investment banker who irons five shirts on a Sunday evening.
***
Q: What is the difference between an investment banker and a pigeon?
A: A pigeon can still make a deposit on a BMW.
***
Q: What is the difference between an investment banker and a large pizza?
A; The pizza can still feed a family of four.
***
An investment banker said he was going to concentrate on the big issues from now on. He sold me one in the street yesterday.
***
A man went to his bank manager and said: ‘I'd like to start a small business. How do I go about it?' ‘Simple,' said the bank manager. ‘Buy a big one and wait.'
***
The credit crunch is getting bad, isn't it? I mean, I let my brother borrow a tenner a couple of weeks back, it turns out I'm now Britain's fourth biggest lender.
***
Q: What does a hedge fund manager with no fund to manage say?
A: Would you like fries with that sir?
***
Q: What is the capital of Iceland?
A: About $3.50
***
I tried to get cash from the ATM today but it said “insufficient funds.” I don't know if that meant them or me.
***
Mark Twain was ahead of the curve: “October. This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February.”
***
Years ago, people who sacrificed their sleep, family, food, laughter and joys of life... were called SOLDIERS !!!!!! But , now they are called....SHAREHOLDERS !!!!!!!!
***
There are 300 billion prime numbers if we account upto 700, rest are subprime...
***
With love, fun and laughter,
Jyotiauntie
Oh Sebastien,
I'm getting too much love from Europe. I don't if I can handle it.
Thank you so much. I can't wait to skype with you in français (i'm sure i can pick it up in the my 3 weeks in the hospital with your help)...:)
alpen
Jyoti Mami,
I only wish I could receive rigorous culinary training from Ba. Of course, I would love to be there with you in Pune right now, but for now i would love to at least see pictures from the Diwali food and festivities over there.
...if its any trouble, maybe keyur can take a picture of you guys through skype!
Post a Comment